In situ molecular pathology and co-expression analyses [electronic resource] / Gerard J. Nuovo.
- Amsterdam ; Boston : Elsevier, c2013.
1 online resource
- Immunohistochemistry -- Technique.
- Electronic books.
- This new laboratory reference manual will explain, in easy-to-understand language, simplified ways to understand and perform in situ hybridization and immunohistochemistry tests. The book will also focus much attention on straightforward protocols used to simultaneously detect two or more proteins/nucleic acids within intact tissue by doing co-expression analyses. The fields of in situ hybridization and immunohistochemistry have expanded rapidly where computer-based analyses systems have greatly expanded the power of these methods. The automated platforms require that researchers and diagnostic biomedical investigators have a good understanding of the basics of in situ based tests, protocols and regimens for troubleshooting to maximize the use of these platforms. Practicing molecular pathologists, clinical chemists, and toxicologists, as well as clinicians and researchers in training, will benefit from this clear presentation of protocols and theoretical framework. Data derived from in situ hybridization and immunohistochemistry, especially with computer based co-expression analyses, offer a large advantage to researchers competing for federal moneys or private grants. Includes over 200 easy-to-follow experimental protocolsFeatures chapter-ending summaries of "Key Points to Remember" to bring beginners up to speed with any seasoned veteran in the fieldOffers two chapters written by industry leaders in the fields of in situ hybridization, immunohistochemistry, and computer software for co-expression analyses.
- Description based on print version record.
- ScienceDirect (Online service)
- Other format:
- Print version: In situ molecular pathology and co-expression analyses.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|