Zachariah Chandler : an outline sketch of his life and public services / by the Detroit Post and Tribune ; with an introductory letter from James G. Blaine.
- Other records:
- Detroit : Post and Tribune Co., 1880.
396, xxxvi pages : illustrations, portrait ; 24 cm
- Chandler, Zachariah, 1813-1879.
United States -- Politics and government.
Chandler, Zachariah, 1813-1879.
- "The last speech of Zachariah Chandler, delivered in ... Chicago ... October 31, 1879": app., p. [iii]-xvii.
"The Doric pillar of Michigan. A memorial address ... by the Rev. Arthur T. Pierson": app., p. [xviii]-xxxvi.
- Pierson, Arthur T., 1837-1911.
Post and Tribune Company (Detroit, Mich.)
- Other format:
- Online version: Zachariah Chandler.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|