Attacking judges : how campaign advertising influences state supreme court elections / Melinda Gann Hall.
- Stanford, California : Stanford Law Books, 
- Stanford studies in law and politics.
Stanford studies in law and politics
xvi, 244 pages ; 23 cm.
- Judges -- United States -- Election.
Advertising, Political -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Courts of last resort -- United States -- States.
Political questions and judicial power -- United States -- States.
- Attacking judges: another dimension of campaign negativity in American politics
State supreme court elections in contemporary democracy
Campaign advertising in state supreme court elections
Attack advertising and electoral support for state supreme court justices
Attack advertising and citizen participation in state supreme court elections
State supreme court elections are different
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 211-221) and index.
- 9780804787956 (cloth : alk. paper)
0804787956 (cloth : alk. paper)
9780804793087 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0804793085 (pbk. : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|