Report on the manuscripts of the Earl of Egmont ...
- London : Printed for H.M. Stationery off. by Mackie & co. ld., 1905-1909.
- [Report of the Royal Commission on Historical Manuscripts ; 63]
- Government document
2 v. in 3 ; 25 cm.
- Great Britain -- History -- Stuarts,1603-1714 -- Sources.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Vol. 1. "down to the Restoration": p. v.
v. 2. "from the beginning of the reign of Charles II. to the end of that of Anne": p. v. Vol. 2 includes itineraries (England) by F. Parry and P. LeNeve.
- At head of title: Historical manuscripts commission.
Parliament. Papers by command. Cd. 2318, 2570, 4599.
Vol. 1 issued in two parts paged continuously.
Vol. 2 has imprint: Dublin, Printed for H.M. Stationery off. by J. Falconer, 1909.
Vol. 1 prepared by Mrs. S. C. Lomas; v.2, by W. Page.
A calendar of the correspondence of the Perceval family from the beginning of the reign of Charles I to the end of that of Anne. Vol. 1 includes also the original entry-book of the Court of Castle chamber, Dublin, 1573-1620.
Photocopy. v.1, pt.2 Grantville, PA : Wert Bookbinding, Inc., 2014. 26 cm.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy bound in 2 volumes.
- Penn Provenance:
- Elias, Archibald C. (donor) (RBC copy)
White, James Grove (bookplate) (RBC copy)
Paley, Percy P. (autograph, 1951) (RBC copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Ireland. Court of Castle chamber.
Egmont, Augustus Arthur Perceval, Earl, 1856-1910.
Lomas, S. C. (Sophia Crawford), Mrs., d. 1929.
Page, William, 1861-1934.
Great Britain. Parliament. House of commons.
Ireland. Court of Castle Chamber.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|