Enemy of the state [videorecording] / Touchstone Pictures ; Jerry Bruckheimer Films ; a Don Simpson/Jerry Bruckheimer production in association with Scott Free Productions ; a film by Tony Scott ; produced by Jerry Bruckheimer ; written by David Marconi ; directed by Tony Scott.
- Widescreen [ed.].
- [Calif.?] : Touchstone Home Entertainment ; Burbank, Calif. : Distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment, [1999?]
1 videodisc (ca. 132 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Assassination -- United States -- Drama.
Conspiracies -- United States -- Drama.
United States. National Security Agency -- Drama.
Washington (D.C.) -- Drama.
United States. National Security Agency.
- Feature films.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English or French dialogue; English for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD; region 1; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound.
- "Robert Clayton Dean is a successful Washington D.C. attorney who-- without his knowledge-- is given a video that ties a top official of the National Security Agency to a political murder! Instantly, every aspect of Dean's once-normal life is targeted by a lethal team of skilled NSA surveillance operatives, who wage a relentless, ultrahigh-tech campaign to discredit him and retrieve the incriminating evidence!"--Container.
- Will Smith, Gene Hackman, Jon Voight, Regina King, Loren Dean, Jake Busey, Barry Pepper, Jason Lee, Gabriel Byrne, Lisa Bonet, Jack Black, Jamie Kennedy, Scott Caan.
- Music by Trevor Rabin and Harry Gregson-Williams ; editor, Chris Lebenzon ; director of photography, Dan Mindel.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1998.
Aspect ratio 2.35:1.
Special features include: Production featurette ; filmmakers' featurette ; theatrical trailer ; chapter search.
- Scott, Tony, 1944-2012 , Director
Bruckheimer, Jerry. , Producer
Marconi, David. , Screenwriter
Smith, Will, 1968- , Actor
Hackman, Gene. , Actor
Voight, Jon, 1938- , Actor
King, Regina. , Actor
Dean, Loren, 1969- , Actor
Busey, Jake. , Actor
Pepper, Barry, 1970- , Actor
Lee, Jason, 1970- , Actor
Byrne, Gabriel, 1950- , Actor
Bonet, Lisa, 1967- , Actor
Gregson-Williams, Harry. , Composer
Rabin, Trevor. , Composer
Touchstone Pictures. , Producer
Jerry Bruckheimer Films. , Producer
Don Simpson/Jerry Bruckheimer Films. , Producer
Scott Free Productions. , Producer
Touchstone Home Entertainment (Firm) , Producer
Buena Vista Home Entertainment (Firm). , Distributor
- 0788814915 :
- Publisher Number:
16537 Touchstone Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|