Mitchell and Kenyon. 475, Workpeople leaving for dinner, Robinson's Iron Foundry, Rochdale, 1901 [electronic resource] / produced by Mitchell and Kenyon.
- Other Title:
- Mitchell and Kenyon 475 : workpeople leaving for dinner, Robinson's Iron Foundry, Rochdale, 1901
Mitchell and Kenyon reel 44, no. 475
- London : British Film Institute, 1901.
- Silent film online
1 streaming video file (3 min.) : sd., b&w
- Factories -- Employees -- England -- Rochdale.
- This edition silent.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Two showmen busily leaflet for the show where this film would have been screened, and seem to have co-opted some of the kids hanging around in mid-screen ... Workers head off both ways, filmed from a distance (with no sky in the frame). A second shot is taken from a different angle, the workers now cleared. The man being carried by pony trap is clearly a local VIP: perhaps the foundry boss.
- Title from title frames (Silent Film Online, viewed Apr. 4, 2014).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Silent film online). Available via World Wide Web.
- Mitchell and Kenyon. , Producer
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|