Mitchell and Kenyon. 761, Workforce of Haslam's Ltd., Colne, 1900 [electronic resource] / produced by Mitchell and Kenyon.
- Other Title:
- Mitchell and Kenyon 761 : Haslam's Ltd., Colne, 1900
Mitchell and Kenyon 761 : workers leaving Haslam's Ltd., Colne, 1900
Mitchell and Kenyon 761 : workforce of Haslam's Ltd., Colne, 1900
Mitchell and Kenyon reel 64, no. 761
- London : British Film Institute, 1900.
- Silent film online
1 streaming video file (2 min.) : sd., b&w
- Textile factories -- Employees -- England -- Colne (Lancashire).
- This edition silent.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- When this film was made, Colne in Lancashire was home to 55 cotton mills and the Haslam Brothers Spring Gardens Mill, featured here, was one of 27 located in the Waterside area of the town. The low vantage point gives a good view of the works and hill beyond. The female workers fend off the January cold with their thick woollen shawls.
- Title from title frames (Silent Film Online, viewed Apr. 4, 2014).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Silent film online). Available via World Wide Web.
- Mitchell and Kenyon. , Producer
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|