Anattalakkhaṇasutta [electronic resource]. Chapter 3, 1850s or 1860s?
- Standardized Title:
- Tipiṭaka. Suttapiṭaka. Saṃyuttanikāya. Anattalakkhaṇasutta. Selections.
- 1850s or 1860s?
1 online resource (36 folios) : color illustrations.
Manuscripts, Pali -- 19th century.
Manuscripts, Thai -- 19th century.
Manuscripts -- Thailand -- 19th century.
- In Pali and Thai (Lanna and Khom).
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web
- Discourse on non-self, a desanā (sermon) text. The main text is in Pali written in Lanna script, with later annotations in Thai in Khom script.
- Title supplied by Justin McDaniel (viewed on October 21, 2015)
Written in 5 lines per leaf.
Leaves of palm leaf with two central holes approximately 20 cm apart; damage to holes and edges on some leaves; gilt edges.
Possibly written in the 1850s or 1860s (Justin McDaniel).
Dimensions of original manuscript: 5.6 x 58.6 cm.
Reproduced from the original with permission of the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0) license.
Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa. : University of Pennsylvania Libraries, 2015.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gift of Mrs. W. H. Kneedler, 1951.
- Cited as:
- University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology 51-9-11.
- Contained In:
- University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology Thai Manuscripts. 51-9-11
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|