The sorcerer / by Anne Eliot Crompton : illustrated by Leslie Morrill.
- Sag Harbor, N.Y. : Second Chance Press, ©1971, 1982.
175 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Prehistoric peoples -- Juvenile fiction.
Painting, Prehistoric -- Juvenile fiction.
- Childrens subjects:
- Prehistoric peoples -- Fiction.
Cave dwellers -- Fiction.
- Useless to his tribe after being injured by a bear, a prehistoric youth discovers he has the power to capture on cave walls the shape and spirit of the various animals he sees.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket (top edges torn) retained.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 3 is paperback.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1-3)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Morrill, Leslie, illustrator.
- 0933256361 (clothbound)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|