The Cornhill magazine.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Cornhill <,1944- >
- London, Smith, Elder and Co.
181 v. ill. (part col.) ports., maps. 23-24 cm.
v. 1-47, Jan. 1860-June 1883; new series v. 1-26, July 1883-June 1896; new [3d] series, v. 1-74, July 1896-June 1933; v. 148-160, 1933-Dec. 1939; v. 161-181; Jan. 1944-July 1975.
- Short stories, English -- Periodicals.
England -- Periodicals.
Short stories, English.
- Founded by G. Smith with W.M. Thackeray as first editor, Jan. 1860-Mar. 1862.
Published in London by J. Murray, <1947- >.
Publication suspended 1940-1943.
Volumes 48-74 called new series, volumes 1-26 (no. 1-157); volumes 75-147 called new [3d] series, volumes 1-74 (no. 1-444); Vol. numbering dropped after v. 173.
Includes occasional supplements.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy no.1057/1058 has subscription card laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Smith, George, 1824-1901.
Thackeray, William Makepeace, 1811-1863, ed.
- Other format:
- Online version: Cornhill magazine
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|