Bodies of water / Michelle Cliff.
- New York : Dutton, .
, 155,  pages ; 23 cm
- Jamaica -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Part One. Columba; The ferry
Part Two. A hanged man; A woman who plays trumpet is deported
Part Three. American time, American light; Burning bush; Screen memory; Election day 1984; Bodies of water; Keeper of all souls.
- "Originally published in Great Britain by Methuen"--Title page verso.
"First American printing, June 1990."
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2 has dustjacket retained.
Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
Banks Collection copy has autograph of Michelle Cliff October? 1, 1993.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2)
Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
Cliff, Michelle (autograph) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Cliff, Michelle. Bodies of water.
- 0525248641 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|