Absalom, Absalom! : the corrected text / William Faulkner.
- Vintage international ed.
- New York : Vintage Books, 1990.
- Vintage International (Series)
313 pages,  pages of plates : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Sutpen family (Fictitious characters) -- Fiction.
Plantation life -- Fiction.
Mississippi -- Fiction.
- Local subjects:
- Historical fiction.
- Domestic fiction.
- The story of Thomas Sutpen, an enigmatic stranger who came to Jefferson in the early 1830s to wrest his mansion out of the muddy bottoms of the north Mississippi wilderness. He was a man, Faulkner said, "who wanted sons and the sons destroyed him." Faulkner's classic story of Thomas Sutpen, an enigmatic stranger who came to Jefferson in the early 1830s to wrest his mansion out of the muddy bottoms of the north Mississippi wilderness, is now available in a corrected text Vintage Edition.
- Absalom, Absalom!
If I Forget Thee, Jerusalem [The Wild Palms]
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|