Adam to Daniel : an illustrated guide to the Old Testament and its background / edited by Gaalyahu Cornfeld, assisted by Bible scholars, historians and archaeologists in Israel.
- New York : Macmillan, 1962, ©1961.
558 pages : illustrations, maps, diagrams, facsimiles ; 28 cm
- Bible. Old Testament. -- Antiquities.
Middle East -- Antiquities.
Bible. Old Testament. -- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
Bible. Old Testament. -- Pictorial works.
Bible. Old Testament..
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- The Mazal Holocaust Collection.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has ms. inscription on t.p.: "Tevet, 5728 To Sophie and Thurman -- With appreciation -- and fond hopes that the title will always remind them of past, present and future happiness in the lives of our beloved persons symbolized in the title. From Ephraim and love".
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Cornfeld, Gaalyahu, 1902- Adam to Daniel.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|