Jolly Roger [videorecording] : also featuring, Morir de amor ; Cameras take five / ACME Filmworks presents.
- Hollywood, CA : Acme Filmworks [distributor], c2010.
- Animation show of shows ; 4.
Animation show of shows ; 4
1 videodisc (28 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Pirates -- Drama.
Parrots -- Drama.
Jazz in motion pictures.
- Foreign films.
- System Details:
- "Jolly Roger: Two mismatched pirate ships helmed by the evil Captain Jolly and the cowardly Captain Roger clash on the high seas ... ; Morir de amor: While their owner takes his siesta, two old caged parrots dredge up memories that have unexpected consequences ... ; Cameras take five: Dave Brubeck's classic jazz composition 'Take five' is the starting point for this exuberant cameraless animation ..."--Container.
- Jolly Roger (1998, 12 min.) / directed by Mark Baker ; music by Julian Nott
Morir de amor (2004, 13 min.) / written and directed by Gil Alkabetz
Cameras take five (2002, 3 min.) / directed by Steven Woloshen ; song, Take five written by Paul Desmond, performed by the Dave Brubeck Quartet.
- Title from container.
- Baker, Mark, 1959- , Director
Elḳabets, Gil. , Screenwriter, Director
Woloshen, Steven. , Director
Nott, Julian. , Composer
Desmond, Paul, 1924-1977. , Author
Dave Brubeck Quartet. , Performer
Acme Filmworks. , Distributor
- Morir de amor.
Cameras take five.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|