Strange invaders [videorecording] : also featuring, Run of the mill. Falling in love again.
- Hollywood, CA : Acme Filmworks [distributor], c2010.
- Animation show of shows ; 8.
Animation show of shows ; 8
1 videodisc (19 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Parent and child -- Drama.
Parenting -- Drama.
Child rearing -- Drama.
Parenthood -- Drama.
Life on other planets -- Drama.
Foundlings -- Drama.
Youth -- Drug use -- Drama.
Drug abuse -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
- Animated films.
- System Details:
- "Strange invaders: A couple's dream of having a child seemingly comes true with the arrival of a strange visitor, but the exact nature of the new addition is open to question ... ; Run of the mill: A young boy creates an insular world that his increasingly desperate parents are unable to penetrate in Danish director Borge Ring's cautionary tale about the seductive power of drugs ... Falling in love again: ... playful 3-D film explodes and celebrates the clichés and myths of human passion."--Container.
- Strange invaders (2002, 8 min.) / National Film Board of Canada ; written and directed by Cordell Barker ; music by Luc Préfontaine
Run of the mill (1999, 8 min.) / written by Borge Ring and Joanika Ring ; directed by Borge Ring
Falling in love again (2003, 3 min.) / National Film Board of Canada ; directed by Munro Ferguson ; featuring the song 'Falling in love again' written by Friedrich Hollaender and performed by Marlene Dietrich.
- Title from container.
- Barker, Cordell. , Screenwriter, Director
Préfontaine, Luc. , Composer
Ring, Borge. , Screenwriter, Director
Ring, Joanika. , Screenwriter
Ferguson, Munro, 1960- , Director
Hollaender, Friedrich. , Author
Dietrich, Marlene. , Performer
National Film Board of Canada. , Producer
Acme Filmworks. , Distributor
- Run of the mill.
Falling in love again.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|