Ryan [videorecording] : also featuring, Eat. Flux.
- Hollywood, CA : Acme Filmworks [distributor], c2010.
- Animation show of shows ; 11.
Animation show of shows ; 11
1 videodiscs (30 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Larkin, Ryan, 1943- -- Drama.
Animators -- Canada -- Biography.
Restaurants -- Drama.
Families -- Drama.
- Animated films.
- System Details:
- "Ryan: ... looks at the life and work of another Canadian animator, Ryan Larkin, whose tragic decline from groundbreaking filmmaker to destitute panhandler is explored with rigor and compassion ; Eat: A charming French restaurant is transformed into a horrifying scne of culinary mayhem ... ; Flux: ... hilariously frenetic and poetically profound film encapsulates no less than the nature of existence in its breathless depiction of the life of one family."--Container.
- Ryan (2004, 14 min.) / Copper Heart Entertainment and National Film Board of Canada ; directed by Chris Landreth
Eat (2001, 9 min.) / written and directed by Bill Plympton
Flux (2002, 7 min.) / National Film Board of Canada ; written and directed by Christopher Hinton.
- Title from container.
- Landreth, Chris. , Director
Plympton, Bill. , Screenwriter, Director
Hinton, Chris. , Screenwriter, Director
Copper Heart Entertainment. , Producer
National Film Board of Canada. , Producer
Acme Filmworks. , Distributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|