West coast line.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- At head of title: West coast
- Burnaby, B.C. : West Coast Line, ©1990-
volumes : illustrations ; 25 cm
Three no. a year
Vol. 24, no. 1 (spring 1990)-
Ceased with Volume 46, no. 3 (fall 2012), called also 75.
- West coast review
- Continued By:
- Line (Burnaby, B.C. : 2013)
- Poetry, Modern -- 20th century -- Periodicals.
Canadian literature -- British Columbia -- Vancouver -- Periodicals.
Canadian literature -- British Columbia -- Vancouver -- History and criticism -- Periodicals.
Canadian literature -- 20th century -- Periodicals.
Canadian literature -- British Columbia -- Pacific Coast -- Periodicals.
American literature -- Pacific Coast (U.S.) -- Periodicals.
American literature -- 20th century -- Periodicals.
British Columbia -- Pacific Coast
British Columbia -- Vancouver.
United States -- Pacific Coast
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- Canada British Columbia Burnaby.
- Some issues have also a distinctive title.
Issue for spring 1990 also called New Vancouver writing issue.
Issues for spring 1990- also bear the volume numbering of the previous title on cover, which the numbering on t.p. lacks.
Published in association with the English Dept., Simon Fraser University.
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 24, no. 3 (winter 1990).
- Finding Aid/Index:
- Vol. 27, no. 10 (1993)-v. 29, no. 18 (1995), in v. 29, no. 18.
- Penn Provenance:
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- (former owner) (Bernstein Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Charles Bernstein Collection of Periodicals (University of Pennsylvania)
Simon Fraser University. English Department.
West Coast Line, publisher.
- Other format:
- Online version: West coast line
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|