Longitudes and attitudes : the world in the age of terrorism / Thomas L. Friedman.
- 1st Anchor Books ed.
- New York : Anchor Books, c2003.
xv, 399 p. ; 21 cm.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001.
Terrorism -- Press coverage -- New York (State) -- New York.
United States -- Politics and government -- 2001-2009.
United States -- Foreign relations -- 2001-
World politics -- 1995-2005.
September 11 Terrorist Attacks (2001)
Terrorism -- Press coverage.
New York (State) -- New York
- The author provides all of the columns he has published about the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, as well as a diary of his private experiences and reflections during his post 9-11 travels. Updated for this new paperback edition, with over two years' worth of his columns and an expanded version of his diary, the book is the work from a trusted observer of the international scene.
- Introduction : a word album
Prologue : the super-story
Columns. Before : December 15, 2000-September 11, 2001
After : September 13, 2001-April 20, 2003
Diary. Travels in a world without walls : September 11, 2001-July 3, 2002
- "Newly updated & expanded edition"--Front cover.
Reprint. Originally published: New York : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2002.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 1400031257 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|