The Hamilton case / Michelle de Kretser.
- 1st American ed.
- New York : Little, Brown and Co., 2004.
307 p. ; 25 cm.
- Colombo (Sri Lanka) -- Fiction.
Failure (Psychology) -- Fiction.
Loss (Psychology) -- Fiction.
Mothers and sons -- Fiction.
Dysfunctional families -- Fiction.
Trials (Murder) -- Fiction.
Scandals -- Fiction.
- Psychological fiction.
- His career guided by British culture and his Oxford education, Ceylon lawyer Sam Obeysekere tackles a scandal-ridden murder trial, mistakenly convinced that his reputation will shield him from the social unrest that the case has exposed.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|