Problem solving in musculoskeletal imaging [electronic resource] / William B. Morrison, Timothy G. Sanders.
- Philadelphia, PA : Mosby/Elsevier, c2008.
- Problem solving in radiology. ClinicalKey.
Problem solving in radiology
1 online resource (xi, 775 p.) : ill
- Musculoskeletal system -- Imaging.
Musculoskeletal system -- Diseases -- Diagnosis.
- Medical subjects:
- Musculoskeletal Diseases -- diagnosis.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging -- methods.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Elsevier₂s new Problem Solving in Radiology series offers you a concise, practical, and instructional approach to your most common imaging questions. In the Musculoskeletal Volume, you₂ll find expert guidance on how to accurately read what you see and how to perform common office procedures, including arthrography and biopsy. User-friendly features such as numerous tables, boxes, tips, rules of thumb, and an atlas-style appendix put today₂s best practices at your fingertips. A full-color design, including more than 700 high-quality images highlight critical elements and compliment the text, to enhance your understanding. Best of all, a bonus CD provides you with musculoskeletal CT, MRI, and ultrasound protocols, patient questionnaires, and an appendix that details how to properly image the hip. Features problem-solving advice to help you accurately identify what you see, especially those images that are not cut and dry. Offers how-to-do-it guidance on the two most commonly performed procedures in private practice, arthrography and biopsy. Highlights tricks-of-the-trade, tables, boxes, rules of thumb, and other points for easy reference. Incorporates high-quality images and a full-color design that illuminate important elements. Includes a CD containing musculoskeletal CT, MRI, and ultrasound protocols--including general indications for use and special situations such as dealing with metal artifacts--patient questionnaires that help you make the best imaging choices, and a hip appendix that offers expert guidance on how to properly image the hip.
- I. Advanced Modalities: protocols and optimization
1. Optimization of Musculoskeletal Imaging (also see supplementary materials)
III. Problem Solving: Disease Categories
IV. Problem Solving: Anatomic Regions
15. Muscle/soft tissue Imaging
A. MRI protocols
B. MRI patient questionnaires and templates.
Optimization of musculoskeletal imaging (also see supplementary materials)
Muscle/soft tissue imaging.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Sanders, Timothy G.
- Other format:
- Print version: Morrison, William B. Problem solving in musculoskeletal imaging.
- 9780323076203 (electronic bk.)
0323076203 (electronic bk.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|