Radiology secrets plus [electronic resource] / [edited by] E. Scott Pretorius, MD, Jeffrey A. Solomon, MD, MBA.
- Third edition.
- Philadelphia, PA : Mosby/Elsevier, 
- Secrets series. ClinicalKey.
1 online resource (xv, 562 pages) : illustration
- Diagnostic imaging -- Examinations, questions, etc.
Diagnostic imaging -- Miscellanea.
- Medical subjects:
- Radiology -- Examination Questions.
- Electronic books.
Examinations, questions, etc.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Radiology Secrets Plus--a Secrets Series title in the new PLUS format--offers an easy-to-read, information-at-your-fingertips approach to radiology. Drs. E. Scott Pretorius and Jeffrey A. Solomon provide the expert perspective you need to grasp the nuances of this specialty. This new edition offers more information and expanded full color visual elements to provide an overall enhanced learning experience. All this, along with the popular question-and answer approach, makes it a perfect concise board review tool and a handy clinical reference. Maintains the popular and trusted Secrets Seriesʼ format, using questions and short answers for effective and enjoyable learning. Provides the most current overview and authoritative coverage of all topics thanks to contributions from an impressive list of experts in the field of radiology.
- Introduction to imaging modalities
Cardiac and noninvasive vascular imaging
Diagnostic radiology as a profession.
- Rev. ed. of: Radiology secrets / E. Scott Pretorius, Jeffrey A. Solomon. c2006.
Series title from CIP data.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Pretorius, E. Scott.
Solomon, Jeffrey A.
0323084001 (electronic bk.)
9780323084000 (electronic bk.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|