Endocrine secrets [electronic resource] / Michael T. McDermott.
- 6th ed.
- Philadelphia, PA : Elsevier Saunders, c2013.
- Secrets series.
1 online resource.
- Endocrinology -- Examinations, questions, etc.
Endocrine glands -- Diseases -- Examinations, questions, etc.
- Medical subjects:
- Endocrine System Diseases -- physiopathology -- Examination Questions.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The thoroughly updated Endocrine Secrets, 6th Edition continues the tradition of the highly popular Secrets Series, offering fast answers to the most essential clinical endocrinology questions. A user-friendly Q&A format, replete with valuable pearls, tips, and memory aids, helps you to learn and study efficiently. It all adds up to a perfect concise board review or handy clinical endocrinology resource. Expedite your reference and review with a question-and-answer format that's conversational and easy to read.Zero in on key information with bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from prominent endocrinologists, and "Key Points" boxes that provide a concise overview of important board-relevant content. Quickly review essential material with a chapter containing the "Top 100 Secrets" in endocrinology.
- Title from PDF title page (viewed on Apr. 30, 2013).
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ScienceDirect (Online service)
- Other format:
- Print version: McDermott, Michael T., 1952- Endocrine secrets.
- 9781455753253 (electronic bk.)
1455753254 (electronic bk.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|