The narrowing stream / John Mortimer.
- 1st American ed.
- New York, N.Y., U.S.A. : Viking, 1989.
185 pages ; 22 cm
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
Husbands and wives -- Fiction.
- Julia Swinton, faithful wife and mother of three young children, harbors a half-acknowledged desire for escape from the thousand obligations and tensions of family life. Then one day, the death of an unknown girl whose relationship with Julia's husband is unexplained, and the appearance of the girl's disturbed but attractive brother, compel Julia to take extraordinary steps to protect her family.
- Originally published: 1954.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|