Nell Grayson's ranching days, or, A city girl in the great West / by May Hollis Barton ; illustrated.
- Other Title:
- Nell Grayson's ranching days
City girl in the great West
- New York : Cupples & Leon, c1926.
- Her Books for girls
206,  p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Young women -- West (U.S.) -- Fiction.
West (U.S.) -- Juvenile fiction.
West (U.S.) -- Fiction.
- Publishers' advertisements -- New York -- New York -- 20th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- May Hollis Barton is one of several collective pseudonyms used by the Stratemeyer syndicate.
Publisher's advertisements: P. -.
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Caroline F. Schimmel.
Schimmel Collection copy inscribed in 1930 to Anna from Eugene Kilfoil (1915-1982) on front free endpaper.
Schimmel Collection copy: dust jacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Schimmel, Caroline F. (donor) (Schimmel Collection copy)
Kilfoil, Eugene (autograph) (Schimmel Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Stratemeyer, Edward, 1862-1930.
Caroline F. Schimmel Fiction Collection of Women in the American Wilderness (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|