The face-maker and the muse / Leonid Latynin ; translated by Andrew Bromfield.
- Standardized Title:
- Grimer i muza. English
В чужом городе. English. Selections
- Moscow : GLAS Publishers ; Chicago, Ill. : Ivan R. Dee, Publisher, ©1999.
- Glas new Russian writing ; 21.
Glas new Russian writing ; v. 21
240 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Dystopias -- Fiction.
- "Larissa Miller's memoir recounts her childhood in postwar Moscow, with reminiscences of her mother, a major journalist under Stalin, and of her father killed in World War II; the discovery of her Jewish identity; her first love; and reflections on the nature of literature and art. Her life has been closely connected with all the major events of the age which she relates with sober tenderness and insight."--Jacket.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9785717200479 (Russia : pbk.)
5717200471 (Russia : pbk.)
9781566632751 (US : pbk.)
1566632757 (US : pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|