Beyond magenta : transgender teens speak out / Susan Kuklin.
- Other Title:
- Transgender teens speak out
- First edition.
- Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 
182 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
- Transgender youth.
- "Author and photographer Susan Kuklin met and interviewed six transgender or gender-neutral young adults and used her considerable skills to represent them thoughtfully and respectfully before, during, and after their personal acknowledgment of gender preference. Portraits, family photographs, and candid images grace the pages, augmenting the emotional and physical journey each youth has taken. Each honest discussion and disclosure, whether joyful or heartbreaking, is completely different from the other because of family dynamics, living situations, gender, and the transition these teens make in recognition of their true selves."--Amazon.com, viewed February 12, 2014.
- Spectrum. Jessy : the house of my soul ; Christina : every girl is different ; Mariah : the real deal ; Cameron : variables ; Nat : something else
Lifeline. Luke : untouchable
Notes and resources. About the Callen-Lorde community health center ; Q & A with Dr. Manel Silva ; About Proud Theater.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 179-182).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Commins-Holman Family Fund.
- Commins-Holman Family Fund.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|