Aging power delivery infrastructures [electronic resource] / H. Lee Willis, Randall R. Schrieber.
- Other records:
- 2nd ed.
- Boca Raton : CRC Press / Taylor & Francis, ©2013.
- Power engineering.
Power Engineering (Willis)
1 online resource (vii, 802 pages) : illustrations.
- Electric power systems -- Reliability.
Electric power systems -- Deterioration.
Electric power distribution -- Costs.
Electric power failures.
Electric utilities -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Good aging infrastructure management consists of optimizing the choice of equipment and its refurbishment while also making compatible changes in all those operating and ownership policies, the whole combination aimed at optimizing the business results the power system owner desires. Both a reference and tutorial guide, this second edition of Aging Power Delivery Infrastructures provides updated coverage of aging power delivery systems, the problems they cause, and the technical and managerial approaches that power systems owners can take to manage them.
- Aging power delivery infrastructures
Power delivery systems
Customer demand for power and reliability of service
Power system reliability and reliability of service
Cost and economic evaluation
Equipment inspection, testing and diagnostics
Aging equipment and its impacts
Obsolete system structures
Traditional reliability engineering tools and their limitations
Primary distribution planning and engineering interactions
Equipment condition assessment
Planning methods for aging T & D infrastructures
Planning reliability of an aging system
T & D equipment management philosophies
- Title from PDF title page (viewed May 1, 2013).
Description based on print version record.
Revised edition of: Aging power delivery infrastructures / H. Lee Willis, Gregory V. Welch, Randall R. Schrieber. 2001.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Anthony Thomas Abraham Fund .
- Schrieber, Randall R.
Anthony Thomas Abraham Fund .
- Other format:
- Print version: Willis, H. Lee. Aging Power Delivery Infrastructures.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|