Design and control of automotive propulsion systems / Zongxuan Sun, Guoming G. Zhu.
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, 
- Mechanical and aerospace engineering (CRC Press)
Mechanical and aerospace engineering
1 online resource.
- Automobiles -- Motors -- Design and construction.
Automobiles -- Power trains -- Design and construction.
Propulsion systems -- Automatic control.
- Electronic books.
- This book presents analytical and experimental methods and achievements in designing mechanical and mechatronic driveline systems. Examples include various power dividing units, including symmetric and non-symmetric varieties, as well as open and lockable differentials, various limited slip differentials, no spins, and viscous clutches. The text presents logic control algorithms used to control vehicle power dividing units and designs of torque/power managing devices. The authors' approach to designing driveline systems is that characteristics and parameters of a driveline system and a set of power dividing units are established through vehicle performance and energy-fuel efficiency analysis and optimization.
- Introduction of the automotive propulsion system
Design, modeling, and control of internal combustion engine
Design, modeling, and control of automotive transmission systems
Design, modeling, and control of hybrid systems
Control system integration and implementation.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Elizabeth Bowers Peck, 1929 Endowment Book Fund.
- Zhu, Guoming (Engineer), author.
Elizabeth Bowers Peck, 1929 Endowment Book Fund.
- Other format:
- Print version: Sun, Zongxuan. Design and control of automotive propulsion systems.
- 9781439820193 (eBook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|