The two towers : being the second part of The Lord of the Rings / by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Boston : Houghton Mifflin Co., c1994.
- Middle Earth (Imaginary place) -- Fiction.
Baggins, Frodo (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
Baggins, Frodo (Fictitious character).
Middle Earth (Imaginary place).
- "In volume two the companions of the Rings are separated, they encounter the wizard Saruman, across the Dead Marshes and prepare for the Great War against the forces of darkness."
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|