The Bourne supremacy / Robert Ludlum.
- 1st Random House ed.
- New York : Random House, ©1986.
- Jason Bourne series ; 2.
Jason Bourne series ; 2
597 pages ; 24 cm.
- Bourne, Jason (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
Carlos, the Jackal -- Fiction.
Terrorists -- Fiction.
United States. Central Intelligence Agency -- Fiction.
Carlos, the Jackal.
United States. Central Intelligence Agency
Bourne, Jason (Fictitious character)
- Spy stories.
- Super-diplomat Raymond Havilland sets up the kidnapping of Jason Bourne's wife, in order to draw Bourne out of retirement and into a Taiwanese plot to seize Hong Kong and incite China against the West.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|