A charmed life / by Mary McCarthy.
- 1st Harvest/HBJ ed.
- San Diego : Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 1992.
313 pages ; 21 cm
- Women -- Fiction.
United States -- Fiction.
- "Martha Sinnott returns with her second husband to the New England artists' colony she left behind seven years earlier when she divorced her first husband. The townfolk have remained much the same, including Martha's former husband, who has relocated nearby. Martha is in touch with her former friends, who are in touch with her former husband, so Martha should be able to see him as well, shouldn't she? This logic ultimately carries Martha to a devastating encounter with Miles and a smashing, unforeseen conclusion."--Publisher description.
- Originally published: 1955.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: McCarthy, Mary, 1912-1989. Charmed life.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|