American plays, selected and edited, with critical introductions and bibliographies, by Allan Gates Halline ...
- New York, Cincinnati American Book Co. [©1935]
- American literature series.
Half-title: American literature series; H.H. Clark, general editor
vii, 787 pages 24 cm.
- American drama.
- The contract, by R. Tyler.
Andre, ́ by W. Dunlap.
The bucktails; or, Americans in England, by J.K. Paulding.
Superstition, by J.N. Barker.
The gladiator, by R.M. Bird.
Bianca Visconti, by N.P. Willis.
Fashion, by Anna C. Mowatt.
Francesca da Rimini, by G.H. Boker.
Horizon, by A. Daly.
The Danites in the Sierras, by J. Miller.
The Henrietta, by B. Howard.
The New York idea, by L. Mitchell.
Madame Sand, by P. Moeller.
You and I, by P. Barry.
Icebound, by O. Davis.
The great god Brown, by E. O'Neill.
The field god, by P. Green.
- "Bibliographies": pages 751-776.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Halline, Allan Gates. American plays.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|