Progress in water technology.
- Oxford, New York, Pergamon Press [1972-
Beginning with v. 7, issued bimonthly
Ceased with vol. 12 in 1980.
- Continued By:
- Water science and technology
- Water quality management.
Water -- Pollution.
- Vols. 1- sponsored by the International Association on Water Pollution Research and the American Institute of Chemical Engineers.
A journal of the International Association on Water Pollution Research, v. 7, no. 1-
- Local notes:
- Vols. 1-6 were published as separate volumes and are classed separately in the University of Pennsylvania Libraries.
- International Association on Water Pollution Research.
American Institute of Chemical Engineers.
- Other format:
- Online version: Progress in water technology
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|