A field in England / Film 4 presents ; a Rook Films production ; a film by Ben Wheatley ; produced by Claire Jones, Andrew Starke ; written by Amy Jump, Ben Wheatley ; directed by Ben Wheatley.
- [United States] : Cinedigm Entertainment, 
- Drafthouse Films (Series) ; 17.
Drafthouse ; no. 17
1 videodisc (approximately 90 min.) : sound, black and white ; 4 3/4 in.
- Military deserters -- Drama.
Alchemists -- Drama.
Treasure troves -- Drama.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Drama.
- Horror films.
- In English.
Closed-captioned in English.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital mono.
- England: 1648 AD. A small group of deserters flee from a raging battle through an overgrown field. They are captured by two men: O'Neil and Cutler. O'Neil (Michael Smiley), an alchemist, forces the group to aid him in his search to find a hidden treasure that he believes is buried in the field. Crossing a vast mushroom circle, which provides their first meal, the group quickly descends into a chaos of arguments, fighting and paranoia, and, as it becomes clear that the treasure might be something other than gold, they slowly become victim to the terrifying energies trapped inside the field. A 'Field in England' is a psychedelic trip into magic and madness from Ben Wheatley award-winning director of Down Terrace, Kill List and Sightseers.
- Julian Barratt, Peter Ferdinando, Richard Glover, Ryan Pope, Reece Shearsmith, Michael Smiley.
- Director of photography, Laurie Rose ; eidtors, Amy Jump, Ben Wehatley ; music, Jim Williams.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2013.
Special features include audio commentary, interview with director, camera tests reel, featurettes, trailers.
- Wheatley, Ben, 1972- screenwriter, film director. editor of moving image work., Screenwriter, Director, Editor
Jump, Amy, screenwriter. editor of moving image work., Screenwriter, Editor
Starke, Andy, film producer., Producer
Jones, Claire film producer, Producer
Barratt, Julian, 1968- actor., Actor
Ferdinando, Peter. actor, Actor
Glover, Richard. actor., Actor
Willimas, Jim composer (expression), Composer
FilmFour (Firm), production company., Producer
Rook Films. production company, Producer
Drafthouse Films. film distributor., Distributor
Cinedigm (Firm), film distributor., Distributor
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|