A Roycroft anthology / selected and ed. by John T. Hoyle.
- Other records:
- East Aurora, N.Y. : The Roycrofters, 1917.
194,  pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- American poetry.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) East Aurora.
- Printed in two colors on Roycroft watermarked paper.
The book is bound in marbled papers over boards with a suede spine and corners. The spine has a leather inset stamped in gold with the title and decorations.----cf. Roycroft Books [online resource]
- Local notes:
- Jean-François Vilain and Roger S. Wieck Collection of Roycroft Press imprints presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012.
Vilain-Wieck Collection copy from the estate of Ginger Rogers.
- Penn Provenance:
- Vilain, Jean-François, 1942- (donor) (Vilain-Wieck Collection)
Wieck, Roger S. (donor) (Vilain-Wieck Collection)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- McKenna, P. Roycroft, 256
- Roycroft Shop.
Jean-François Vilain and Roger S. Wieck Collection of Private Presses, Ephemera, & Related References (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Hoyle, John T. (John Thomas), b. 1873. Roycroft anthology.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|