Absolute friends / John le Carré.
- 1st Back Bay pbk. ed.
- New York : Back Bay Books, 2004, ©2003.
456 pages ; 21 cm
- Tour guides (Persons) -- Fiction.
British -- Germany -- Fiction.
College teachers -- Fiction.
Male friendship -- Fiction.
Philanthropists -- Fiction.
Billionaires -- Fiction.
Terrorism -- Fiction.
Germany -- Fiction.
- Psychological fiction.
- Follows the fates of fellow ex-spies Ted Mundy and Sasha, as they attempt to change their lives and the world in which they live, chronicling their exploits from West Berlin, through the politics of Cold War Europe, to the present day.
- Originally published: Boston : Little, Brown, ©2003.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|