- New York, NY : Raw Books, c1980-1991.
v. : ill. (some col.) ; 37 cm.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (fall 1980)-v. 2, no. 3 (1991).
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- United States -- Periodicals.
Comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Edited by Françoise Mouly and Art Spiegelman.
Title from cover.
Vol. 2, no. 1-3 published: New York : Penguin Books, 1989-1991.
Size varies: issues in v. 1 are 37 cm.; issues in v. 2 are 23 cm.
Maus, a survivor's tale by Art Spiegelman inserted in vol. 1, no. 2-7 and v. 2, no. 1.
Issues no. 4-no. 8 lack volume, and chronological designation.
Some issues accompanied by inserts.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
RBC copy of issues no. 1-no. 5 acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Allan G. Chester and Florence K. Chester Fund.
RBC copy of issue no. 6 has an invitation for a retrospective on RAW at Galerie Lambiek, Amsterdam, October 1986 and several other related documents, signed by Kees Kousemaker, laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Kousemaker, Kees (autograph) (former owner) (RBC copy no. 6)
Galerie Lambiek (former owner) (RBC copy no. 6)
- Penn Chronology:
- Mouly, Françoise.
Raw Books, publisher.
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Allan G. Chester and Florence K. Chester Fund.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Spiegelman, Art, Maus.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|