Ten Indians / Madison Smartt Bell.
- Other Title:
- 10 indians
- Uncorrected Bound Galley
- New York : Pantheon Books, 1996.
269 pages ; 22 cm
- Tae kwon do -- Study and teaching -- Fiction.
Baltimore (Md.) -- Fiction.
Inner cities -- Fiction.
Violence -- Fiction.
Gangs -- Fiction.
Youth -- Fiction.
Tae kwon do -- Study and teaching.
Maryland -- Baltimore
- A child psychologist decides to repay society for his privileged life by helping the underprivileged. The man, who is white, opens a school in Baltimore to teach Tae Kwon Do to black teenagers, only to discover that the martial arts have limited application to life in the mean streets.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|