Anubhūtiprakāśa. Adhyāya 8, circa 1700-1850. = अनुभूतिप्रकाश. अध्याय ८, १७००-१८५०.
- circa 1700-1850.
1 item (3 leaves) : paper ; 11 x 25 cm.
- Hindu philosophy.
Manuscripts, Sanskrit -- 18th century.
Manuscripts, Sanskrit -- 19th century.
Manuscripts -- India -- 18th century.
Manuscripts -- India -- 19th century.
- In Sanskrit (Devanāgarī)
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and contains the eighth section of this treatise in verse on Hindu philosophy from the Vedānta school. Includes a commentary, Anubhūtiprakāśavyākhyāna by Śivarāmāśrama.
- Title from title page (f. 1r); title of commentary supplied by cataloger.
Written in 13-15 lines per leaf.
3 leaves foliated 1-3, upper left and lower right verso.
Formerly part of a larger manuscript with Ms. Coll. 390, Item 1227, Item 1228, Item 1229, Item 1230, Item 1231, and Item 1232.
Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with double black line.
- Cited in:
- Listed in H.I. Poleman, Census of Indic Manuscripts in the United States and Canada (New Haven, Conn.: American Oriental Society, 1938), Poleman 452 (UP 1233).
- Cited as:
- UPenn Ms. Coll. 390, Item 1233
- Śivarāmāśrama. Anubhūtiprakāśavyākhyāna.
- Contained In:
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts. Item 1233
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|