The twin sisters. [music] : an operetta, adapted to the use of female colleges, schools, exhibitions, &c. / by Herrman S. Saroni.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Twin sisters. Vocal scores
- Boston : Oliver Ditson Company, c1888.
- Cantatas for school exhibitions
- Musical score
1 vocal score (101 p.) ; 14 x 19 cm.
- Musicals -- Vocal scores with piano.
Musicals -- Vocal scores with piano.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Originally copyrighted in 1860.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Amy Comegys Memorial Fund.
RBC copy has the ownership inscription in brown ink on front free endpaper of "Lucie Eleanor Hart-- Poughkeepsie, N.Y."
Purchased for the Penn Libraries from Philadelphia Rare Books & Manuscripts on March 11, 2015.
- Penn Provenance:
- Hart, Lucie Eleanor (inscription) (RBC copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Oliver Ditson Company, publisher.
Amy Comegys Memorial Fund.
- Other format:
- Online version: Saroni, Herrman S. Twin sisters. Vocal scores. Twin sisters.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|