Fire in the lake; the Vietnamese and the Americans in Vietnam. By Frances FitzGerald.
- [1st ed.]
- Boston, Toronto, Little, Brown and Company, 
, xiv, 491 p. maps. 24 cm.
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- United States.
Vietnam -- Politics and government.
Vietnam -- Politics and government -- 1945-1975.
- I. The Vietnamese
II. The Americans and the Saigon Government
- "An Atlantic Monthly Press book."
"Portions ... appeared originally in the New Yorker, in slightly different form."
"Atlantic-Little, Brown Books are published by Little, Brown and Company in association with The Atlantic Monthly Press."
Endpapers have maps of Indochina and South Vietnam.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -476) and index.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- John Penman Wood Fund.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|