Alaska quarterly review.
- Other Title:
- At head of title, <1995>-: AQR
Long stories, short stories & true stories [v. 13, no. 1 & 2]
Intimate voices, ordinary lives [v. 16, no. 1 & 2]
Alaska native writers, storytellers & orators [v. 17, no. 3 & 4]
One blood v. 18, no. 3 & 4
- Anchorage : College of Arts and Sciences, University of Alaska, Anchorage, c1982-
v. ; 23 cm.
Vol. 1, no. 1 & 2 (fall 1982)-
- Literature, Modern -- 20th century -- Periodicals.
American literature -- 20th century -- Periodicals.
- Some issues have distinctive titles and lack printed numbering on pieces.
Publisher changed to University of Alaska Anchorage as of [v. 16, no. 1 & 2], 1997.
Issues frequently combined.
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 18, no. 3 & 4, copyrighted in 2000.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
University of Alaska Anchorage. College of Arts and Sciences.
- Other format:
- Online version: Alaska quarterly review
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|