- New York [etc.] Zero Press.
7 no. ill. 22 cm.
no. 1-7; spring 1949-spring 1956.
- Continued By:
- Zero anthology ... of literature and art
- Arts -- Periodicals.
Literature, Modern -- 20th century -- Periodicals.
American literature -- 20th century -- Periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "A review of literature and art."
Imprint varies: no. 1 published in Paris, no. 2-6 published in Tangier.
"Editors: Albert Benveniste, Themistocles Hoetis."
Zero no. 2 (Summer issue 1949) has contributions from James Baldwin, Otto Friedrich, William Carlos Williams, Klaus Mann and Paul Bowles.
Suspended publication, 1951-May 1954.
Nos. 5-6 also called v. 2.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has no. 2 (1949) issue only.
Culture Class Collection copy has facsimile of essay by James Baldwin "Preservation of Innocence" (p. 14-22) available for public viewing.
- Finding Aid/Index:
- No. 1-6, 1949-1954, in no. 7.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|