Routledge Handbooks Online. [electronic resource]
- Other Title:
- Abingdon, Oxon : Routledge
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
- Built environment.
Health and social Care.
- Routledge Handbooks Online brings together a highly acclaimed, world-class collection of handbooks spanning 18 diverse subject areas, all on one digital platform. Every handbook is edited by leading scholars, is peer-reviewed, and provides a definitive overview of a whole subject area or sub-discipline. Expansive coverage of 18 subject areas including Sociology, Linguistics, Education, and Asian Studies. On RHO, every handbook chapter acts as a standalone piece of scholarship, complete with its own abstract and metadata, making it completely searchable and browsable, providing powerful functionality to the student and researcher. And all chapters are accompanied by an abstract and rich metadata that make searching and research more efficient and effective. Intuitive search tools enable users to find exactly the material they need across the Handbooks' and Companions' multiple subject areas.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Title from title screen (viewed Mar. 20, 2015).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Julian M. Gokhale and Donna (Medeck) Gokhale Library Fund.
- Constance L. Rosenthal Book Fund.
Herman V. Ames Fund.
Lippincott Library Book Endowment Fund.
Dorothy Mann Yeakel & Paul Herbert Yeakel Memorial Fund.
Lipman Criminology Library Fund.
John Penman Wood Fund.
George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
Julian M. Gokhale and Donna (Medeck) Gokhale Library Fund.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|