1971 [videorecording] / Maximum Pictures & Fork Films present ; produced & directed by Johanna Hamilton.
- Other Title:
- Nineteen seventy-one [videorecording
- [s.l.] : Maximum Pictures, LLC, [2014?]
1 videodisc (80 min.) : sd., col. with b&w secquenes; 4 3/4 in.
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation -- Corrupt practices.
Political crimes and offenses -- Pennsylvania.
Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements -- Pennsylvania.
United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation
Vietnam War (1961-1975)
Political crimes and offenses.
- System Details:
- On March 8, 1971 a group of citizens broke into an FBI office in Media, PA, near Philadelphia, and took hundreds of secret files that revealed an illegal government program known as COINTELPRO. Never caught, they have remained anonymous. Until now.
- Produced by Marilyn Ness & Katy Chevigny ; edited by Gabriel Rhodes ; original music, Philip Sheppard ; cinematography by Kirsten Johnson & Andreas Burgess.
- Container title.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1924 Book Fund.
- Hamilton, Johanna. , Director, Producer
Fork Films. , Producer
Maximum Pictures, LLC. , Distributor, Producer
Class of 1924 Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|