Ideas roadshow [electronic resource] : intelligent, inquisitive, international.
- Toronto, Canada : Open Agenda Publishing
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
Online streaming videos
- Social sciences -- Databases.
Anthropology -- Databases.
Astronomy -- Databases.
Cognitive sciences -- Databases.
Human ecology -- Study and teaching -- Databases.
History -- Databases.
Language and linguistics -- Databases.
Mathematics -- Databases.
Philosophy -- Databases.
Physics -- Databases.
Political science -- Databases.
Psychology -- Databases.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Ideas Roadshow is a multimedia venture that produces videos and eBooks of detailed conversations with some of the most knowledgeable and original thinkers throughout the arts and sciences. The conversations provide a genuine interchange between a leading expert and someone who is gifted at extracting the concepts during a well-structured but still-spontaneous conversation. Each topic is navigated in such a way as to make it accessible, exciting, and informative.
Ideas Roadshow is a multimedia magazine dedicated to an in-depth and accessible exploration of a wide variety of intriguing topics across the span of human inquiry. Approximately 24 issues are produced each year. Each issue contains the following: (1) a full-length video (app. one hour in length), broken into chapters for easy consumption and reference -- (2) an eBook, which consists of an introductory essay, an unabridged transcript of the conversation (broken into chapters as well), a brief bio of the guest, and a full list of references and links indexed to the chapter to further explore the ideas -- (3) an audio file of the conversation.
- Title from home page (viewed August 11, 2014).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Open Agenda Publishing.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|