Memories of the gay nineties : an inviting collection of some of the nostalgic song successes that helped make the Gay Nineties gayer.
- New York : Edward B. Marks Music Corp., [1942?]
- Musical score
1 score (64 p.) ; 31 cm.
- Popular music -- To 1901.
- Ain't you coming back to old New Hampshire Molly
Drill, ye tarriers, drill!
Father, dear father, come home with me now
Hello Central, give me heaven!
I'll be true to my honey boy
A hot time in the old town
In the baggage coach ahead
The Irish jubilee
I whistle and wait for Katie
Lay my head beneath a rose
Mother was a lady
Oh, my darling Clementine
The preacher and the bear
Say "Au revoir but not goodbye"
Take back your gold
Who threw the overalls in Mistress Murphy's chowder
You tell me your dream, I'll tell you mine
Waltz me around again Willie.
- For voice and piano; in part with chord symbols and guitar or ukulele chord diagrams.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|