Alaskan oil: costs and supply / [by] M. A. Adelman, Paul G. Bradley [and] Charles A. Norman.
- New York, Praeger Publishers, .
- New directions in management and economics.
127 p. illus. 22 cm.
- Petroleum industry and trade -- Alaska -- North Slope -- Costs.
- Significance of shifts in world oil supplies, with special reference to Alaska, by M. A. Adelman.
Economic analysis of Prudhoe Bay oil field, by C. A. Norman.
Estimated wellhead and delivered costs of North Slope Alaska crude, by Cabinet Task Force on Oil Import Control.
Exploration models and petroleum production economics, by P. G. Bradley.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Bradley, Paul G.
Norman, Charles A.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|