The political states of the United States, 1887.
1 volume (42 leaves)
- United States -- Politics and government.
- Local subjects:
- Penn theses -- Political science.
Political science -- Penn theses.
Manuscripts, American -- 19th century.
- A.B., University of Pennsylvania, 1884.
- Thesis (A.M. in Political Science) -- University of Pennsylvania, 1887.
Notes on first page in Stewart's hand: Thesis for the degree of M.A., The political states of the United States, Ardemus Stewart, Class of '84; marked in red pencil, Referred to Prof. James (probably Edmund J. James, Professor of Finance and Administration)
- Penn Provenance:
- Transferred from Van Pelt-Dietrich Library Center, University of Pennsylvania, 2014.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|