Collaborative knowledge in scientific research networks / Paolo Diviacco, Instituto Nazionale di Oceanografia e di Geofisica Sperimentale (OGS), Italy, Peter Fox, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA, Cyril Pshenichny, Geognosis Project, ITMO University, Russia, and Adam Leadbetter, British Oceanographic Data Centre, NERC, UK, [editors].
- Hershey, PA : Information Science Reference, an imprint of IGI Global, 
- Advances in knowledge acquisition, transfer, and management (AKATM) book series
xxxiii, 461 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Knowledge, Theory of.
Research -- Methodology.
Science -- Methodology.
- "This book addresses the various systems in place for collaborative e-research and how these practices serve to enhance the quality of research across disciplines, covering new networks available through social media as well as traditional methods such as mailing lists and forums"-- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 409-449) and index.
- Diviacco, Paolo.
- 9781466665675 (hardcover)
9781466665705 (print & perpetual access)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|